Grips

Luke_zoo

I have been looking at some grips for a while now and I have come across theses grips and I would like to know if they are anygood ?

My friend says there not good for when you land from drops ect.. and that why become slippy? :S

Has anyone used these type of grips before and what do they feel like and acted like in the wet?

Help welcome :)

Cheers,

Luke

halfords

I'll give another vote for the trialtech foams, if they become slippy just wash them if that is your problem.

Didnt say I want that type of grips I'm sking about the grips at the start, so I will stick to what I'm asking, so back to my topic has anybody used halfords grip tape ?

You would think they are horrid on the first site but they are amazingly grippy, (but they do rip your hnds apart) but you get used to it really easy. and they never slip or slide. They are the old style pro grips.

You would think they are horrid on the first site but they are amazingly grippy, (but they do rip your hnds apart) but you get used to it really easy. and they never slip or slide. They are the old style pro grips.

So i'm gessing there good to use just will take time to get used to like anyother grips ?

I got these from halfords. Go on this link, halfords foam grips. I have these grips great. you get four long grips. Cut them in half you get eight. Four sets. Bad thing, if you trials hard they will ware quick. Whem you first put them on they are loose but when you use them more they grip to the bar. Highly recommended.