Are You An Alcoholic?

Sam Nichols

Are you an alcoholic?  

106 members have voted

1. 1. On average how often do you drink? (two pints or more)

• Fridays and Saturdays.
    • 2-3 times weekly.
    • 4-5 times weekly.
    • Daily.
    • I don't drink.
  2. 2. After completing the quiz in my post, are you 'officially' and alcoholic?

• Yes.
    • No.

and the reason it stays social is because its bitter, not a knock on you at all, but bitter is such a social session drink its kind of great, but also kind of crap in the same sense, that if you want to get drunk, it doesnt really do the trick.

Bitter is amazing, I have a real love for the stuff, and could sit and drink pint after pint of it. I find it about 20 times more enjoyable than any lagers, and far more enjoyable to drink in any kind of quanitity, lager just causes me to become massivly bloated 90% of the time (the other 10% is good times, necking bottle after bottle (thinking about it, bottled lager seems much less bloating than canned?)) Bitter has great taste. However 99% of people my age seem to loath the stuff and insist on drinking bitch piss, in the form of fosters, or carlsberg. I dont really understand the mass loathing of bitter among 12-20 year olds? It seems that its generally drunk far more by an older generation? This has very little to do with being an alcoholic but its an observation Iv made, and was wondering if its shared, or if there are any other young bitter drinkers about?

On the drunk note, me and a mate went and spent about £30 on bottled bitters the other weekend, and proceeded to get absolutly legless relativly quickly, the lack of carbonation and in some cases slightly higher alchol content made for speedy, enjoyable drinking with good results: Great success.

The drink driving things abit worrying? Although to be fair, I generally tend to go one 1 night benders, 2 nights at the most, so I guess its not really too much of an issue.

My older brother bought me a lager shandy(half) in the local pub one night.

I ended up puking all over the bar maid , and pissing my pants infront of 40 odd people .

Never again....

Was quite fun for a few minutes. :)

What?