Brake Boosters

Already been mentioned, but it is a very strong cnc'd piece of metal which stiffens the frame, Improves braking (hold) and quetens the brake. Also it can reduce frames like koxx xtp2's mounts cracking.

And that .

and how much for the t- rex

Sorry mate, no buying or selling in NMC. Check his profile for msn, or use correct punctuation and spelling, get validated then check the f/s section of the forum. :)

ok sorry i will try and get validated, but how do you do it do you have to place 50 posts??.

No there is some people out there which get validated on the first post. As Jack has allready said use good Spelling, Punctuation and Grammar i belive. Also be as helpful as possiable. Show the mod's that you have got somthing to give to this forum and you will be validated in no time.

A capital letter is only required at the beginning of the sentence, you know.

lmao you fag, who gives a shit. And to answer your question it helps stop frame flex and makes your brake stiffer wich will give it more hold

brake boosters make the brake stronger. They do this by making the frame strong. There for the frame will no bend. This gives the brake more power. Which mean you will be able to stop quicker, pull biger endos and find it easier to hold you're bike on the back wheel doing a back hop, and many more things.

Edited by biggey66

Brake boosters make your brake better and quieter. You dont have to run one if you have got decent pads

Lol, Errm... My brake booster seemed to make my brake louder, because it amplifies the vibrations. Also: Pads have nothing to do with it as better pads would probably make frame flex worse...

If your going to comment, make it worthy...

Brake boosters basically stiffen the frame because in braking, sometimes the frame can flex outwards, causing damage to the frame and effecting brake power.

Some frames have built in Brake boosters or some frames are stiffer than others. I'd strongly reccomend running a booster as it protects your hose/brake and it also can act as a nice little seat :P

Charlie

Iv got a czar 07 with a brake booster built in and i still have an tensile 4 bolt brake booster on too for them times i seat on my frame so i don't snap the crossover pipe plus it works loads better too.

Edited by Earl