Hope Pro 2 Of Profile

i was going to covert a hope for my 20" i was going to grind off 5mm each side of the axle on the hub then you would only have to pull the frame out 5mm each side to fit it in

Yeahh i thought it was something to do with cutting down the axle.

How would you widen the frame though?

And why not take 10mm off each side of the axle then you wouldn't even have to.

That won't work, if you took material off the spacer on the drive side the lockring would foul the frame, and if you took it off the disc side the disc mount would be very close to the frame, especially when you're talking about taking 10mm off!

The way hope do it I think is they made a much smaller drive shell with only just enough space for one sprocket, and then just put two bearings in it instead of three. (I think).

The way hope do it I think is they made a much smaller drive shell with only just enough space for one sprocket, and then just put two bearings in it instead of three. (I think).

Do you think they will ever be selling these hubs anywhere?

There was talk a while ago of hope releasing 116mm freehubs but nothing came of it. I think tarty was given one to test with?

Oh okay, cheers mate.

Really hope they do one day see all the benefits of selling one.

I swear they would make sooo much money.

They made a few prototypes and they're being tested last I heard.

I think someone mentioned to me that hope will sell you one if you phone them up but I think that was just a rumor. I've no idea how Danny Swindlehurst got his but I think he bought it from someone else.

They made a few prototypes and they're being tested last I heard.

I think someone mentioned to me that hope will sell you one if you phone them up but I think that was just a rumor. I've no idea how Danny Swindlehurst got his but I think he bought it from someone else.

Tom swindleeeeeeee is running one aswell.