Biu European Championship 2009

Scotty Evil1

Hola All

Just thought i'd post this up.

I've just gotten back from this years European Championship held in Spain. The venue was held on the beach/seaside, on very nice, but dangerously sharpe rocks. The weather was amazing, if not TOO hot.

The British team had a good turn out in the younger categorys and the older ones aswell.

Big well done to all the riders, but especially to ADAM MOOREWOOD, who came 2ND IN POUSSIN.

He was only 3 points away from the winner, its his first ever international comp ( or one of his first), and hes only 7! Lets take bets on how many world titles he can win before he hits his teens (Y)

Pics and results can be seen here Eurobiketrial.com

I can still walk, and i got a tan, i class that as a successfull trip :)

Scott :)

Edited by Scotty Evil1

Yeah we just got back as well.

It was Adams 1st international event although he's been to watch many moto trial international events over the years.

We really didn't know how he'd get on just as long as he enjoyed it and he did. To cap that off with 2nd place was an absolute dream.

As you can imagine he's buzzing.

Thanks to all the British riders, families, supporters for all the encouragement. He especialy enjoyed you queing his bike for him Scott.

Roll on next year!