Zhi-sam?

jim-p

I made a deal with ZHI-sam on here about swapping BBs...

i sent my one to him on monday and he informed me that he had recieved it on tuesday :) (which is always good to hear)

he said that he hadnt got his one sent to me on monday because he was with his GF which is fair enough :P

he PM'd me on tuesday saying it had been sent and should be with me by wednesday or thursday....

the BB is still not here and i need it to build my bike up : /

i have PM'd him Twice since then to ask him if he has sent it but i have had no reply, and i have seen that he has been online since i had sent him the PMs...

if anyone knows Zhi-sam in real life or can contact him by telephone then please can u give me any info on where i stand in reieving the BB?

I think this is fair as i sent him the BB as by the promised date and he informed me he recieved this but i have recieved nothing in return...

Many Thanks to any help possible

Jamie (Y)

If you see this sam it isnt a rant about you it is more an enquiry just to know when i am going to get the bb ;)

Edited by jim-p

sorry ive been quite busy, though i thought i replied to a pm yesterday :S

was posted yesterday, i asked my mum to post it as i was at college and i thought she had till i asked her for the receipt. should arive today mate. sorry about the delay

sorry ive been quite busy, though i thought i replied to a pm yesterday :S

was posted yesterday, i asked my mum to post it as i was at college and i thought she had till i asked her for the receipt. should arive today mate. sorry about the delay

No worries at all mate (Y)

Just puts my mind to rest knowing im getting it :D

cheers mate :)