Ashton Effect

ibs_m

Just wanted to know if anybody has heard anything about the Effect?

If its delayed any idea when its planned to be out, and what the hold up is? I'm happy to wait just would like to know abit about whats holding things up! Excited!

Thanks

Ibs

ahhhh just looked again and the pictures are different to the actuale spec. They look really good in the pics then the spec that they will be sold with is shit.

Ok i like the frames but not the full builds. hahaha

I had to look twice at the pic and the price i was like no way! But then saw the spec below! I think that the basic spec will be fine for someone new to trials but fancys 24" after seeing a danny mac video or something. But i think the frame will sell better to riders who dont want an inspired. Is there still no word on geo yet?

Ashton effect is the 24" one yeah ? I saw some one on the london ride with one and think it was sex on wheels, but i thought the man had pout tape on it that is the only thing that pur me off it at the time, and seing as its the paint job... not sure now. Obv a Ashton team rider, I didnt realise at the time, slight annoyed i didnt look at the bike closer.

Ashton effect is the 24" one yeah ? I saw some one on the london ride with one and think it was sex on wheels, but i thought the man had pout tape on it that is the only thing that pur me off it at the time, and seing as its the paint job... not sure now. Obv a Ashton team rider, I didnt realise at the time, slight annoyed i didnt look at the bike closer.

That was most probably Martyn's as I saw a few pics of him at the london ride. I will be getting one of these but not soon. Probably early next year when there are some cheap second-hand one's going as i'm poor.