What Cheap Trials Frame Would You Recomend To A Beginer

mike merida

Something like an Onza Blade would be a great beginners frame.

Pretty cheap, and very light for the money, and it's Onza so will be relatively strong too

http://www.tartybikes.co.uk/product.php?pr...;category_id=36

(Y)

Good ladd, repping onza.

If you are buying a bike fully, I reccomend the onza pro or t-pro.

Good ladd, repping onza.

If you are buying a bike fully, I reccomend the onza pro or t-pro.

Onza F T W ;)

And yeah, something like a T-Pro full bike would serve you well,

Or even pay an extra £50 and get a blade full bike. (Y)

Many beginners will start riding on a well-priced frame produced by Onza; these frames are based in a low price range and have a well proportioned geo. Unless you've had previous experience in building a bike, personally, I would recommend you purchase a full build Onza, as these are cheap and very reliable. I wouldn't recommend purchasing a bike of high price, as being a beginner you are likely to damage the down tube with prominent scratches and dents. A recent brand of trials-biking has come onto the scene, with 'Because' frames, these can be found on www.tartybikes.com, click here to direct you to this website. EBay is a great place to purchase second hand bikes and frames, so it would be handy to check here. On this forum is a sub-section named 'for sale', where, you will be able to purchase any frames you like the look of from other members, along with the 'wanted' section, where you will be able to post a new topic, requesting any frame or bike parts you need and want once validated.

Hope I’ve been some help.

If it is only a frame you are after, for a beginer aswell, id recomend you went down the secondhand route, as begginers bikes are cheap to build and dont tend to loose money either, plus your most likly to scratch the frame aswell.

There saying ONZA for a reason its not following the sheep, onza specialize in covering this particuler area of trials, (and before i get anally raped by anyone yeah i know they have the proseries but still).

The onza t-pro's / mag / blade / t bird etc are all strong/ relitively light frames-

montys are wank all around however there good bikes throw about. lots of people i know form local around me all started on an onza, then moved onto the monty . . . . .

EDIT: if your going down the NEW FRAME route , You had a think about zhi/bionic ? (if so talk to a guy on here called zhichris)

Edited by D A N N Y

Onza F T W ;)

And yeah, something like a T-Pro full bike would serve you well,

Or even pay an extra £50 and get a blade full bike. (Y)

My mates just got a brand new onza blade frame and put his original stuff on it and says its so much lighter, and you have an option to get disk bracket on the back aswell.

My mates just got a brand new onza blade frame and put his original stuff on it and says its so much lighter, and you have an option to get disk bracket on the back aswell.

Yeah, they are very light for what you pay for them.

And yeah the disc mount on the rear is cool aswell (Y)

what you want is a 26" your tall enough for one and heavy enough. maybe a tekiya

You're kidding, right ..? :mellow:

For the love of god dont be a sheep and follow everyone else and buy an onza! The monty 219 frame or maybe the monty 221 pr (i think thats what it is called, the twin disc model.) these are probably better frames for the money.

Amen, go for a Monty Pr if you can afford it. Almost same geo as the TI and good quality bike.