chase

hi all i am new my name is chase im 21, i used to be into bikes when i was about 13 until i got beat up by a fully grown bloke for my saracen x-ile since then ive gone off bikes, im back now though and want to get into my biking again i want a bike that i can do abit of downhill on and maybe some jumps what bike would i be looking for and what class would i put in ??? jump, trials, downhill ??? im new to this, im after a bike too and ahve about £450 to spend anyone got any idea what to get and the best places to go near birmingham ???

Hey there Chase, sorry to hear about that incident you had when you were 13, doesn't sound very fair at all! (N)

And if you want to get into downhill and jumping, i'm sorry to say that this probably isn't the correct forum for you.

These are trial bikes: http://tartybikes.co.uk/search.php?category_id=10

I'm guessing you weren't thinking they looked like that?

Haha :lol:

Edited by Horndean Trials

Also on that site are stock bikes which will be more your type of thing.

You can wait till you get validated so you can post in the for sale/wanted section and you could buy something off there.

You can always give Tarty a phone you can get there number here www.tartybikes.co.uk and they can giv you a helping hand.

so what class was my old saracen x-ile ??? as i want that style of bike

Hey there mate, sorry to hear about your sad past. :/

Im Jack and one of my friends had the saracen x-ile. Amazing dirt jump bike, quite light too.

If you use capital letters and full stops, you have alot more of a chance being validated. That means you can post in the full members area, there are quite afew dj (dirt jump) bikes lurking about for sale in there.

Hope I have helped. x

ahh so is stock any catagory ??

Stock means that it has 26" wheels. :)

yes mate chase_zr@hotmail.co.uk

Im Jack and one of my friends had the saracen x-ile. Amazing dirt jump bike, quite light too.

I onlu had the please of riding it for 3 weeks took me 6months to save for it with my paperound money :( .