Echo Sl Freewheel

PhazedRezza

Try it and tell us?

I remember only hearing one guy on the forum about getting one of them, haven't heard about it since.

was me ... heres the post and info on freewheel - >http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=137262&pid=1918840&st=20&#entry1918840

i can safely say; first imprssions are much better than tryall which iv gone through 3 of in about 16months. when i 1st got and played wth it in my hands, it feels stiffer, more responsive and somehow more solid feeling, probably from better construction or tighter tolerances, not sure really but in your hands they feel brillaint. put on bike ... done 2 comps in wet mud (read more in link) and not one slip skip bang or miss. even the tryalls i found on all 3 had a few early skips before beding in completely. these jst go straight on and work brilliant.

performance is incredible... cant imagine wanting anything more from a freewheel. It feels better than tryall in everyway, stiff responsive and strong. No skips or problems at all and after washing off mud and grit from drivetrain, went for natty ride yesterday after work and was just as good as new. soo far 10/10 for these and im not an echo fan at all. this may be the 1 product from deng i like!

all i can say is its working brilliantly for me and feels the best iv ridden. hope that helps