Echo Tr Slippage

Hi, My ECHO TR rear brake keeps slipping, i have a medium grind recently done and koxx browns, to start with it was fine, about 1.5 hours into riding it started slipping and i don't understand why? i have made sure the brake is set right, any help please

P.S. I hate face planting of a rail because of it it hurts ALOT. lol

yeah, as stated above try a fresh grind or could try new pads? . also a re bleed would atleast even if its not that make you feel better about it.

allways keep a close eye on piston's and seals!!!! when using echo brakes as they not allways but mostly after a wee while leak, this can also be avoided on the re bleed but taking all pipe work off the pistons and lever body and using a pump/compressor to get all loose shaving's ect as they do tend to get left in there even though deng try not too.

The above is just advice from me as I had echo brakes and both front and back let me down due to this, The back let me down on a gap aswell allways tell that to people when echo brakes are in a conversation just because if you can reduce the chance you might aswell :).

but the tr should be a very good brake even with a shit bleed, far as i know there pretty much the old rb design and they were sexual brakes!