British National - Blackpool 2009

BikeTrial Federation

It only feels like a matter of days since “the team” were building sections and running control in Fort William, now you can look forward to what has become a rider’s favourite, midge free Blackpool!

This event is Round 3 of the British National Trials Cup 2009 will be held on 12th July at Blackpool's North Shore Moon Rocks - this is the famous "no tape trial"!

All the usual facilities will be available – loos, cafe + ice cream and of course the local beauty queen will be there to present the awards, so please clean your teeth!

If you're lucky enough to be on our mailing list, the entry form is in the post to you now, if not then you can download it here, or you can pay and enter on-line from here.

Help us out and get your entries in early please!

Edited by BikeTrial Federation

no, the Biketrial Federation has its own insurance.

do i need to apply for anything for that? so basically as long as i enter online and pay i dont have to do anything else ? sorry for the shitty questions. only my second comp.

do i need to apply for anything for that? so basically as long as i enter online and pay i dont have to do anything else ? sorry for the shitty questions. only my second comp.

Ozzy and others;

By entering on line all other aspects of admin, insurance etc, are coverered - you do not need a licence for our events, so minimal red tape, just enter and ride. We expect a huge turn out at this comp, it would a great help if those that intend to come submit their entries in good time.

Fred Savage.

Ozzy and others;

By entering on line all other aspects of admin, insurance etc, are coverered - you do not need a licence for our events, so minimal red tape, just enter and ride. We expect a huge turn out at this comp, it would a great help if those that intend to come submit their entries in good time.

Fred Savage.

thanks for that fred, be good to see you all there.

I have arranged for some good weather for you all it is on its way as we speak.

Enjoy this one, and if you have not ridden a comp before then this is the one to enter it is awesome.

Have a good event.

wish i was there.

JP

Partz do you have any space in your car ? i could get a train to near you?

rely want to go to this..

Cheers.

Just got this

Im not in swansea anymore mate sorry. Im back in North wales :(

Ask Dave Kerr or 0zzy, they're going and they're from south wales (Y)