Best Chain Tensioner On The Planet (mod)

sayshell

I have had this product for 2 years and haven't had a single chain skip ever

http://labs.yesspro.com/products/etr-horizontal

Reasons this chain tensioner is good.....

- Chain tensioner pushes up so normally the chain wraps around 50% of the teeth on the rear cog, this way it wraps around 70%

- 6 settings of spring tension so you can make it insanely powerful

- Mounts to your hub bolt and will work with any rear hub

- speeds up engagement dramatically. Cogs are never made perfectly straight and bend over time so there will always be tight and loose spots in the chain, because it is spring loaded you will always have the same chain tension and instant engagement speed.

- strength!!! I drilled 9 large holes into mine and it still hasn't bent or broken after 2 years of abuse

- best of all it works! the chain never comes off the tensioner and it never goes onto the rear cog wrong and skips. Its super easy to adjust and modify too.

-aluminum construction makes it decently light and easy to modify.

I have found that this device has saved me about a million hours of bike mechanics. I hate having to change my geo every time my chain stretches or I get a new gear ratio, and it feels like there is an extra 50 engagement points added in your hub as soon as you start running it. This is also good if you run really small cogs on the rear. This also allows you to slam the wheel in the drop outs so the wheel will never be crooked and never become crooked in the dropouts when you ride.

Edited by sayshell

They are good, but the price is allot. CRC have a few. I've got one on my stock, dual roller style (ETR-V). It can be changed to suit, one or two roller, up or down tension etc. Luckily mine was only £30 as well.

I'd like to get one, but running the wheel slammed on allot of frames will throw of the pad alignment way too much.