Hello!

Mini0n

Chances are you'll be able to lift the front wheel a little as soon as you get on the bike (Bigger lifts need bigger weight shifts). Trackstanding or lifting the rear wheel (Without using the front brake) are the next tricks. Then probably alternating front and rear wheel lifts (rocking forwards and backwards) to allow you to walk the bike sideways or in a circle (Try this up steps to force you to lift the wheels properly and to place them correctly). Combining front and rear wheel lifts at the same time will allow you to hop the bike. Mainly just ride your bike on as many different things as you can find and get used to how it feels as you move your weight around.

Don't get too hung up on static stuff either - rolling down steps as slowly as possible is a lot harder than it sounds and it builds braking control and balance. Rolling hops onto and off kerbs/pallets help with timing and smoothness too. Don't get frustrated if you don't get a move you're trying, try something else and then go back rather than getting fixated on one move...

Go and buy "dirty tricks and cunning stunts" video, im sure halfords or chilli video sell it!

Its what i first got when i started years ago and i could hop on the backwheel around in circles after watching it!

Go and buy "dirty tricks and cunning stunts" video, im sure halfords or chilli video sell it!

+1

Im learning trials myself and watchin that helps alot. Good step by step guide! Just enjoy your riding. That helps the most if you have fun! You can get it at halfords i think i paid £6.99 for it