Help [new]

Mini0n

I tried to adjust the handlebar and i now forgot at what angle should the brake levers be facing downwards!

HELP! ANYONE?

PS: My brakes squeak like hell! Is there anyway to reduce the sound ??

New : I was wondering what should my mod gear ratio be ? and why does it seem that somebody can move their bikes backward while pedalling in the reverse direction while mine can't ??

Edited by Mini0n

I tried to adjust the handlebar and i now forgot at what angle should the brake levers be facing downwards!

HELP! ANYONE?

PS: My brakes squeak like hell! Is there anyway to reduce the sound ??

Just set them to an angle you like the feel of. Make sure that angle will be comfy for both normal riding and while you're on your back wheel or you might find yourself hurting your wrists.

I think you'll find that the squeaky brakes will gradually become quieter as you use them more. If it is still a big problem after a month or so, I know that you can slightly angle the brake blocks so that they hit the rim at a very slight slant, as aposed to completely front on. This reduces oscillation, and so reduces the noise.

Edited by Kiwi

whats wrong with a squeaq.most good brakes squeak, at least it tells you they are there. and just set your levers to whatever you like them to be. leave them slightly loose so you can adjust them if you dont like the angle. Plus if you fall and hit the brake on something, they will move preventing them snapping (Y)