Birmingham Riders?

loonytoon

hi i was wondering if there are many riders around Birmingham?.

i am just getting back into trials after a good few years out an looking for a few people to ride with.

here's my msn if anyone wants to get in touch. robinson19852@lycos.co.uk

cheers

Ben

i live in shrewsbury but id still come if you had a date set, im not a great rider id just becoming to meet some other riders more than anything else, and to see what you look for (to ride)

im "only" 15 if that all right with you lot?

Josh is only 15, you're more than welcome to come on a ride, it's a free country.

well what days can everyone do ?

well i haven't ridden trials for a good couple of years so i am going to be rather crap while i get back into the swing of things.

well once i know when people can do then ill sort out a meet up.

cheers

ben

anyone is welcome no matter of age or experience its just to meet up with other people an do some riding.

well what days can everyone do ?

well i haven't ridden trials for a good couple of years so i am going to be rather crap while i get back into the swing of things.

well once i know when people can do then ill sort out a meet up.

cheers

ben

anyone is welcome no matter of age or experience its just to meet up with other people an do some riding.

is next saturday/sunday any good to anyone? i suppose i could come in the week but it would be better at the weekend, i think! xD

Josh is only 15, you're more than welcome to come on a ride, it's a free country.

thanks, read post above ^^^^^^^ how do i keep track of this forum without having to find it again?

well all being well i should have my bike Wednesday so i will defiantly be out on Sunday practising an getting used to it,

how about we say next Sunday for a small ride ? i should of just about sobered up. (a mates birthday on the Saturday)

could do with a little local riders help for decent spots i know of a couple of small areas but nothing major just fun for messing around

cheers

ben

well all being well i should have my bike Wednesday so i will defiantly be out on Sunday practising an getting used to it,

how about we say next Sunday for a small ride ? i should of just about sobered up. (a mates birthday on the Saturday)

could do with a little local riders help for decent spots i know of a couple of small areas but nothing major just fun for messing around

cheers

ben

ok what time and where abouts(i , or my dad who will take me know birmingham very well so..... please meet in a fairly well known place). Remember i wont be doing anything good i just want to get a feel for it and meet people... i wil try things if i can have some advise thgen that would be good. :)

ok what time and where abouts(i , or my dad who will take me know birmingham very well so..... please meet in a fairly well known place). Remember i wont be doing anything good i just want to get a feel for it and meet people... i wil try things if i can have some advise thgen that would be good. :)

i ment to say i dont know b.ham very well !?!?!?!

well i was thinking if your going to be getting the train in then outside the front of new street station so there is no chance of you getting lost .

im not that good mate im coming back into trials after about 7 years out i think it is, so i shall be trying to pick it all up again.

well i was thinking if your going to be getting the train in then outside the front of new street station so there is no chance of you getting lost .

im not that good mate im coming back into trials after about 7 years out i think it is, so i shall be trying to pick it all up again.

il be getting a lift from my dad and hes gunna wonder round in shops and stuff while we r riding, but sure il still meet at the train station if there other people coming on train

what time e.g 11am or 3pm. you dont mind that im fairly younger that you do you?

Well i live in shirley / solihull

I ride everyday if my sheddy bike works lol

im Only 15 as well but Reece the legend is the best for good lifts

Josh

would you be coming as well then?

well i was thinking of around about 12 o'clock then that means the shop are open for a good few hours and i should be able to ride by that point lol.

age is not a problem at all dude were only riding around an having a giggle, an most likely falling off quite a lot :$

i cant do Saturdays mate as im working :(

where is new street gap ?

Edited by loonytoon

well i was thinking of around about 12 o'clock then that means the shop are open for a good few hours and i should be able to ride by that point lol.

age is not a problem at all dude were only riding around an having a giggle, an most likely falling off quite a lot :$

i cant do Saturdays mate as im working :(

where is new street gap ?

ok, sunday is fine for me

Yeh it dosnt matter which day its just that the usual time is 11

My number """" 07917756440 drop me a text

if any of you get lost ^^^^^^^^ because you sound a little " nooby "

is that noob bit aimed at me young sir????

im just not sure exactly what you mean by new street gap mate