Birmingham Riders?

loonytoon

ok thanks il text/phone you when im on my way if im going to be a lil bit late, just so you know..

yea no problem mate that's cool :)

Im blatently the coolest brum rider there is...

Whens everyone riding then? this thread was too confusing for me too bother trying to figure it out

now some one has a big head, the only thing with making comments like that is backing them up an if you don't you would really look like a fool :P

anyone riding next week i can make it then. just not this week.

when next week mate?

Unless somebody purposely comes and breaks your legs :shifty: ...

now now im sure he can manage that himself with no help :P

i shall meet you at new street station just before 11 an then ride round to new street gap as its only 2 minute ride if that just behind the station into town.

Il keep checking this post to see if there are any changes but so far so good! im quite looking forward to it, oh and do you no roughly how many will be there (riders)

Il keep checking this post to see if there are any changes but so far so good! im quite looking forward to it, oh and do you no roughly how many will be there (riders)

yea it will be a good laugh, ive no idea on how many riders will be there mate i think a lot of them see a thread an just turn up without posting

Im blatently the coolest brum rider there is...

Whens everyone riding then? this thread was too confusing for me too bother trying to figure it out

yea right we all no your not.

im local do brum 10mins from bens like so if his out im usauly out, as bens my apprentice.

yea right we all no your not.

im local do brum 10mins from bens like so if his out im usauly out, as bens my apprentice.

And now to remove him from this world.

Kyle, how did you get on in the comp?

Yeah, I need to get my rear end into Brum soon. Mainly just to soo B.J.H. :D

x

sorry i don't think there are many people interested in your rear....

well all are welcome to come along at any point im sure some one will be around

yes i an a bit of a nutter i certainly wont deny that, just because i was doing five foot drops on my first day on the bike side hops of about 4 foot and contemplating a silly drop later on which i did eventually see sense an decided not to.

it was a good day out let make next Wednesday the same :D

yea i shall still be there tomorrow, i will also bring my camera an see if i can get some good pictures.

i might be slightly hung over tomorrow as tonight is going to get very heavy.