Ex Trials Rider Cripple Looking To Ride Again

Hello everyone,

I'd really like to get back into trials riding after 8 years out. I work hard and play in a band, for a bit extra cash in me pocket, so i want to get back riding again for the fresh air and thrill of riding trials. The passion for the sport has never left me and although i was advised not to, i will ride again. Ok maybe not as hard or as big as i used to but Bugger it i need to ride! :D

I'm saving a bit of cash at the moment and would like to get some kind of 20" mod bike. I'd like to spend around £350 to £400 if that's do-able? :huh: I live down south in Dorset and i'm finding it hard to find anything or anyone selling.

I have recently found this on ebay this echo 20"

Trials has come along way in the last 8 years and i feel a bit behind the times. :unsure: Is this something i should go for?

Thank you, Shawn

Edit: Sorry the link didn't :angry: work but it's ok now. :lol:

Edited by Bobo_Grimmer

Well i got up this morning and i had some picture waiting for me. Look's really nice, Clean and well looked after. He's asking £400 buy it now. I'm thinking about it....... :rolleyes:

Go for it mate. I'm in the same boat as you, havn't been riding for about 7 years and trying to get back into it!

I recently bought my mates old 20" x-lite to see if i've got the motivation!

Callum

I've come back to riding after 9yrs out,been riding 3 months again now and i havent looked back since....

Do iiiiiiitttttt!! (Y) i feel so much better for it and seems like i've started an increase in old skool riders coming back out in sunny bedford :D

And i started on a mod again,now im on a Gu stock,that echo looks really sweet by the way,i wanted an echo lite long(mod)before i decided to go stock,good luck with it all mate and as it has with me im sure it will all return to you quickly :)

Go for it mate. I'm in the same boat as you, havn't been riding for about 7 years and trying to get back into it!

I recently bought my mates old 20" x-lite to see if i've got the motivation!

Callum

Cool beans. ^_^ Glad i'm not the only one.

I've come back to riding after 9yrs out,been riding 3 months again now and i havent looked back since....

Do iiiiiiitttttt!! (Y) i feel so much better for it and seems like i've started an increase in old skool riders coming back out in sunny bedford :D

And i started on a mod again,now im on a Gu stock,that echo looks really sweet by the way,i wanted an echo lite long(mod)before i decided to go stock,good luck with it all mate and as it has with me im sure it will all return to you quickly :)

thank you dude, This make's me feel a lot better. I like to see that some of the old skool riders are coming back. So much has changed it's crazy! I can't wait till tomorrow........ :lol: