Guys Need Geometry Help Please :p

i_wanna_trials

i have had enough of my bike cos its pissing me off with the rigid forks on it, and it does not feel right to me at all and was woundering if any one could help me i would be very grate full i will upload a pic of my bike so you can c what it is. well my main issue with it is when im riding all my weight is pushed forward and that means i can lift the front no matter how far back i lean and i was thinking of a new frame might solve it or stem n bars, i was just woundering what yu guys thought, and it is a stock dopnt ask why i ride a stock :D

post-22819-1248083161_thumb.jpg

im not so botherd about the crank its holding up fine, n the seat is ther because i was riding far recently n i got tired so it there for a rest but it normaly aint ther lol

k what would you recomend for bars n stem n forks then i was looking at echo pure forks or stuff out of the sl series

im not so botherd about the crank its holding up fine, n the seat is ther because i was riding far recently n i got tired so it there for a rest but it normaly aint ther lol

k what would you recomend for bars n stem n forks then i was looking at echo pure forks or stuff out of the sl series

Echo urban 07/09 forks

Echo stem/trials tech

bars maybe, Zoo ? monty Well what you would want I like high riser bars so I have monty bars

i got the frame n built it up just before i took my gcse exans n stuff n wanted 2 ride all summer but 1 this summer weather is pretty crap were i am n the bike feels crap right now to thanks for the help did you have the 2003 frame as well den i only got it because is went really cheap lol