Purchasing A "20 Onza Advice Please

Sammyturbo

My mate rides an onza blade and it rides amazing but he has just recently changed to double disc on it and it rides even nicer so i would get one if i were you they are really good bikes they are quite strong i think aswell, They are also really light there like the third lightest on tartybikes.

Edited by trials-ryan

My mate rides an onza blade and it rides amazing but he has just recently changed to double disc on it and it rides even nicer so i would get one if i were you they are really good bikes they are quite strong i think aswell, They are also really light there like the third lightest on tartybikes.

In fact there not very light at all, probobly the third heaviest on tarty. However they would be a good starter bike but if I where you i'd get a cheaper bike off of here or ebay, as you pick bikes with good specs and much lighter. Or on the other hand just go for that and upgrade it.

Thanks for the quick replies i am probably gonna get a new bike like i said i used too be into trials and was not too bad so dont think i am gonna be abusing the bike like a newbie would be but thanks for the advice ! As for a rear disc i was under the impression that maguras where the brake of choice ?? and what mods would be good to do if i purchase ?

Cheers Sam

You want to get a onza ice mate i'd say they are the best onza's you can get i love them

i cant find a price on an ice mate ?? i have £500 too spend the blade has a magura on the back which is what i really want anybody got any idea of waiting times for these bikes

i cant find a price on an ice mate ?? i have £500 too spend the blade has a magura on the back which is what i really want anybody got any idea of waiting times for these bikes

i also want a price for one of these bikes but cant seem to find it

Right just had a good shop around i can get the bike for £450 delivered but will need some minor assembly or from Tartybikes with free t shirt chain protector and brake pads for £503 any thoughts on this ?

Email me if you can dude might have some intresting stuff for u

linden

Edited by Linden

Bike delivered today (Y) Been out for an hour but the weather is bad :angry: The major thing i noticed is how much stamina you need....................

..... unless i was just fitter 6 years ago lol

First impressions of the blade are good nice light bike, I need a few more days too get back into it properly but did a four foot drop when i was out (i know thats small too some of you guys) but for the first ride in 6 years i was quite proud !!! Hopefully will get out again tonight if it stops raining.

Cheers Sam