Little Hs33 Problem

Stevie

I noticed my right cylinder was tilted to one side a little, i must of been like this for a while because my pads have worn in a strange way.

So i loosened the brackets and made sure the big washer that goes round the cylinder was straight and tightened them up, to noticed after 15mins of riding they've moved back to pretty much the exact same position as before.

I'm confused :S

Any help much appreciated :)

I noticed my right cylinder was tilted to one side a little, i must of been like this for a while because my pads have worn in a strange way.

So i loosened the brackets and made sure the big washer that goes round the cylinder was straight and tightened them up, to noticed after 15mins of riding they've moved back to pretty much the exact same position as before.

I'm confused :S

Any help much appreciated :)

Do the bolts up tighter?

You might have striped them.

I definatly havn't stripped them, they still tighten up properly i just don't wanna over tighten them but they still seem tight enough to hold as the left cylinder is not moving in it's mount.

Edited by Stevie