Trials Riders In Lincoln?

edd1989

Off topic, but I want to know how much free time you'd have for trials while at uni, because I'm starting next month and I don't want to buy a trials bike now and not have enough time to use it while I'm there.

My bad for being OT :$

I have about 12-14 hours at uni a week which works out about 2.5 hours a day but it depends, because you might have a lot of hours one day and have a couple of days off, plus you've always got the weekends depending on whether you have a job and how much work you've been set outside of uni lol. Hope this helps (there's always time for trials :P)

Hey I'm wanting to get back into trials biking after 2 years off...I'm at Lincoln Uni and was wondering if there's any riders around Lincoln to ride with and where all the hot spots are?

hello dude ..... i from lincoln and ride couple nights a week, and then the weekend, theres a handful of us really....... pm me your number if your interested in meeting up any time dude

cheers karl

• 4 months later...
Hey I'm wanting to get back into trials biking after 2 years off...I'm at Lincoln Uni and was wondering if there's any riders around Lincoln to ride with and where all the hot spots are?

If youre still at lincoln uni and want to resume riding then there are a few of us who do it at the moment. Bad times at the moment with the weather unfortunately but it will pick back up, if you want to get in touch ring me on 07827274503.

Cheers

Hey man, I was at lincoln uni for the last three years, still here on the outskirts. Just got back into it myself after a good 4-5 years off! Normally ride a few nights a week when the weathers good, uni itself is pretty good for spots but tend to get chased off by the security guards. Not had chance to meet the Lincoln massive yet, but as soon as it all picks up I'll be up for a ride as I'm normally on my bill!

Steve