New Rider

superjay

Hi im a new rider from doncaster and just got a few things to say well more of a story i guess. i have always like trials riding since i was young and i first ever saw it been 19 going on 20 now i thought what the hell get a bike and give it ago. i didnt want to spend a lot on a bike so i got second had one manly because i dont have much money and if i dont get into it it didnt cost much i do no a little about bikes have i been riding bmx a xc for a while now and the bike was all good.so today been my first day riding and was going very good i think till the end of the day when i went to hop onto a little wall i somehow hit the rear hub and broke it also smashed my knee which i crashed on just a week before dirt jumping just got better as well. so yer first day could of gone a little better cant ride now till monday when i can get it fixed but all in all i love trials riding and cant wait to get good.

sorry for the long rant ^_^

also where i live there really are some great place to ride if your good cant wait till i can ride the stuff.

Hi im a new rider from doncaster and just got a few things to say well more of a story i guess. i have always like trials riding since i was young and i first ever saw it been 19 going on 20 now i thought what the hell get a bike and give it ago. i didnt want to spend a lot on a bike so i got second had one manly because i dont have much money and if i dont get into it it didnt cost much i do no a little about bikes have i been riding bmx a xc for a while now and the bike was all good.so today been my first day riding and was going very good i think till the end of the day when i went to hop onto a little wall i somehow hit the rear hub and broke it also smashed my knee which i crashed on just a week before dirt jumping just got better as well. so yer first day could of gone a little better cant ride now till monday when i can get it fixed but all in all i love trials riding and cant wait to get good.

sorry for the long rant ^_^

also where i live there really are some great place to ride if your good cant wait till i can ride the stuff.

Hello

If you could get to scunthorpe one day I'd ride with you, ive only been into trials about 4 months, would be fun