Some Onza Related Questions.

BTR_Vince

I know I've been asking a lot about the Onza bikes but I just want to be sure I'm getting the right bike.

What is the difference between an Onza T-Pro and a normal Pro?

Is it worth the extra bucks to get the Blade instead of the Pro?

If I want to ride street, is it better to have a longer frame? Are the Onza Pro and Blade suited for street?

For a beginner, are the standard Pro or Blade good to ride or are there things that should be upgraded straight away? (eg. tires, stems)

The reason I'm making so sure is that I have to ship it from UK to South Africa, and here there are no Trial shops, so if there is something extra that I need for the bike I must ship it with the bike, so I don't pay double shipping.

Thanks in advance for the help. (Y)

I know I've been asking a lot about the Onza bikes but I just want to be sure I'm getting the right bike.

What is the difference between an Onza T-Pro and a normal Pro?

Tpro is the older model. Pro is this years model

Is it worth the extra bucks to get the Blade instead of the Pro?

Possibly, depending your ability. But both are really good

If I want to ride street, is it better to have a longer frame? Are the Onza Pro and Blade suited for street?

Sometimes, but it depends on riding style and once again ability.

For a beginner, are the standard Pro or Blade good to ride or are there things that should be upgraded straight away? (eg. tires, stems)

You can cope with the standard bars and stem but consider changing these as itll make a mass improvement

The reason I'm making so sure is that I have to ship it from UK to South Africa, and here there are no Trial shops, so if there is something extra that I need for the bike I must ship it with the bike, so I don't pay double shipping.

Thanks in advance for the help. (Y)

you might wanna stock up on brake pads, chain and tyres now then?

That's a good idea. Also, when it comes to changing parts, it's largely down to personal preference. I've just bought a mod and it has flat bars, whilst they will do me for now i will eventually change as im more of a fan of Monty risers. But other's may not agree with that.

Thanks for the replies.

So grips, brake pads, chain, tires, bars and stems. Wow, I was expecting more like... just some different tires or something!

Are these all really necessary? Could I get away with just the standard bike for like about a year? Until I move to Europe?

I'm pretty sure I can get some good grips here, and I've recently replaced the chain on my current stock bike to a KMC one so I could use that one. Which leaves brake pads, tires, bars and stems. Can TartyBikes.co.uk change the parts on the bike for me?

Can you guys recommend some good parts, as I have no clue where to start. And remember I'm a beginner and it's just for about one year, so I don't need the best of the best, just to make it easier to learn.

Thanks for the replies.

So grips, brake pads, chain, tires, bars and stems. Wow, I was expecting more like... just some different tires or something!

Are these all really necessary? Could I get away with just the standard bike for like about a year? Until I move to Europe?

I'm pretty sure I can get some good grips here, and I've recently replaced the chain on my current stock bike to a KMC one so I could use that one. Which leaves brake pads, tires, bars and stems. Can TartyBikes.co.uk change the parts on the bike for me?

Can you guys recommend some good parts, as I have no clue where to start. And remember I'm a beginner and it's just for about one year, so I don't need the best of the best, just to make it easier to learn.

better parts help you learn cause you'll trust the bike more ;) tarty will sort you out if you give them a ring