New Boy!

special keir

Hello to every one.... My names keir an i live near southampton. I'm 28 and just starting up riding again, stopped about 5 years ago who knows why. Silly mistake!!!! Would like to meet up with some local riders as i don't know any one any more. I got loads of other hobbies when i can fit them in around work, rock climbing, ice skating, gym, golf, and after trials, TV! Hope my first post is ok i proper suck with computers!!!

Hello Keir, Welcome to the forum my name is JJ but unfortunatly I dont live anywere near you so wouldnt be able to ride, sorry.

Thats cool mate. Im Hoping to ride alot so might meet up some time, Thanks.

Hey dude, where abouts near Southampton are you ? I know that area really well, you might be somebody I know :)

I live in hythe. I do know most of the good spots around town just no one to ride with. but i have just found an old mate i used to ride with witch is good. Where do you live?

Hello keir about time you started riding again what bike you got now?

give me a text when your out next 07871044378

Just Got me a 24 7 off e bay. not riding to bad mate, seems heavy on the front or im just a fag now days! I might be out after work thursday or friday for a ride. been putting in alot of hours.

I live in hythe. I do know most of the good spots around town just no one to ride with. but i have just found an old mate i used to ride with witch is good. Where do you live?

I live in Basingstoke now, but I went to school in Sherfield English.

I've got a couple of 4x4 mates who live in Dibden, and I spend most of my Sundays in the New Forest messing around.

Hey, I live in Hythe but my bike is currently in bits but I should be able to get it built in a week or so. Give me a text whenever you want to ride hythe or southampton. My number is 07706042100.

Spot on mate. I will give you a text next week. give you a chance to get it built up.