New Parts For My Onza Blade

Trials 4 Life

Looks really nice mate, maybe a silver stem? Just basically the same as my t-pro, i just bought them cranks, they are really really light! Just waiting for a decent silver stem to come up and it will be sorted! But yeah i really like it, bet it rides nice too, i love the geo of them like!

cool bike (Y) you run a front freewheel right?I want to replace the cranks on my onza bird with some trialtech ones can you tell me if i must run a front freewheel too?

Thanks.

Thanks :). yeah running freewheel don't no mate sorry not very good with bikes don't think you need to change to freewheel at the front i think you can buy a fix cog for the front that might work :S

nah, i run mine without a booster and my brake is solid as a tree.

Looks like a really nice setup there mate, wish i had the dollar to spend on my bike

*here have a validation vote*

Thanks for the comment :) and Thanks for the validation vote :)

coast quit a lot to do up but its well worth it though :P

Looks really nice mate, maybe a silver stem? Just basically the same as my t-pro, i just bought them cranks, they are really really light! Just waiting for a decent silver stem to come up and it will be sorted! But yeah i really like it, bet it rides nice too, i love the geo of them like!

Thanks for the comment mate :) yeah ride's really nice

Was thinking of getting every thing silver but didn't think it would look nice :S

love the geo of the blade and the t-pro ^_^

Looking really good :)

Thanks for the comment