Freebies Websites! And That Kinda Stuff!

Chris (Khoie) Ellison

i got one mate to sign up, and i gave her my link to do it through, and its still saying i have no referrals?

Help chris?

Correction,

Its says not complete, what does this mean? Does she need to sign up to a thing?

Edited by Smoby

I used a referral website which i then used my link advertised on ebay for others to sign up through. It resulted in a free nintendo ds + pile of extra stuff.

They do work.. if you choose to use them its up to you. I would say however, if you cant be bothered advertising your links.. dont even bother signing up. You can get around 300 views of your link to every 4 actual signups.

edit:

to the person above, they often check the legitimacy of your referrals before they come up on the site as being counted (from my experience of the other site).

Edited by munkee

Yeah thats how it works, I completed a lovefilm one (free) Lovefilms a massive company(hardly dodgy), they only take your card details on the trial so

it automatically starts if you don't cancel it and so you don't steal the DVDs/games etc. They rely on the fact its a good service and that you'll stay...

Which some people have done even tough they did it with the intention to start gettin freebies....Thats how it works.

They get more people signing up. More customers.(think about how much a customer will spend in a year,They'll make their money back easily)

And they don't fork out half as much as they would have to advertising on multiple TV channels. :)

(munkee) Thanks mate- Some who will actually back me up these sites work! :)

Edited by Chris (Khoie) Ellison

Its takes awhile mate, Youve got to complete the offer (get a DVD in the post, cancel the account if you wish, send it back) then once lovefilm get in touch with freebiejeebies it will get verified.

Once youve done your bit, like me, its just convincing others it works! ;)

U should have signed up through my link, that way could have got a chain of free stuff going! :P

Its takes awhile mate, Youve got to complete the offer (get a DVD in the post, cancel the account if you wish, send it back) then once lovefilm get in touch with freebiejeebies it will get verified.

Once youve done your bit, like me, its just convincing others it works! ;)

U should have signed up through my link, that way could have got a chain of free stuff going! :P

I thought i did :S?

Craigw075@hotmail.co.uk is the email i used

and i got like 3 referrals but they need to be verified by the company.

If i have to wait for the 14 days to finish, then i might as-well go for something bigger :).