Freebies Websites! And That Kinda Stuff!

Chris (Khoie) Ellison

Hey all! :D

I was at work the other day, and seriously did my back in! Bad times! :(

So anyway, came back home....i was stuck at my desk, and had nothing to do!

Being broke and going to uni, i decided to investigate freebies websites!? :P

I spent the best part of the day reading into it and all seems legit...

No spam, catches, crooks or conners!? Its quite a simple but good idea!

Has anyone in here had much experience with freebie sites!? :turned:

If so any good advice!? :P

Cheers!

Like referral schemes? You sign up to a site, you complete an offer from a campany(usually free)... which pays the site money. they then pass this onto you as a gift or cash! :) you get your friends to do the same through your own unique link! They do the same and so on... For gettin 2 mates to do it you get a free shuffle?! So even if you only do it once surely it can't be that bad of an idea! :P

Ages ago i went on some kind of freebie forum it was like fill in a survey and get like a free gift some of them were quite good gifts too, just google it freebie forum its atually called freebie forum

Edit just found this : http://www.swampygifts.com/ 100% legit and good prises too

Edited by D A N N Y

the one i use is this;

http://apple.freebiejeebies.co.uk/3600

Like i said i spent awhile looking into it, its on the freebie forum (eXceem) websites as a main site =) hava gander! its so simple....but gettin people to believe it works is the tricky part! :P

One me mam recommended was that "moneysavingexpert" apparently thers loadsa freebie stuff on there!? Loadsa good advice to, helped me pick which bank to choose for loans etc! :D

Its totally safe! :D Im on my way to geting an ipod touch already and iv only been doing it a week!! :P Hasnt cost me a penny so far either! ^_^

For anyone whos curious check the exceem website, and click "i recieved my gift" and the "brag thread" big list on there of stuff that people have recieved so far!

For anyone whos curious check the exceem website, and click "i recieved my gift" and the "brag thread" big list on there of stuff that people have recieved so far!

I'm sorry, but no one is actually that stupid :huh:

NO ONE in the whole world is going to give you a £200 gift such as an ipod touch for filling in a few surveys. Maybe the people who run the sites just put loads of fake "brags"?

BUT, my dad fills in surveys on some website... he gets payed about £1 for doing half an hour of surveys or something. He sometimes gets big bonuses... Other day he got £25 for a 2 hour survey. It gives him something to do during the day, as he works nights.

Think thats about the limit, most freebie sites are scams, and ask for your card details as proof of Id or something, then they dupe your card.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but thats the way the cookie crumbles. <_<

I'm sorry, but no one is actually that stupid :huh:

NO ONE in the whole world is going to give you a £200 gift such as an ipod touch for filling in a few surveys. Maybe the people who run the sites just put loads of fake "brags"?

BUT, my dad fills in surveys on some website... he gets payed about £1 for doing half an hour of surveys or something. He sometimes gets big bonuses... Other day he got £25 for a 2 hour survey. It gives him something to do during the day, as he works nights.

Think thats about the limit, most freebie sites are scams, and ask for your card details as proof of Id or something, then they dupe your card.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but thats the way the cookie crumbles. <_<

LOL, that website isnt shit, go have a look at all the pictures n stuff, alot of people trust that website.

Think what you want mate, you dont give any bank details to the website!? :P

The only one is for like love-film so u don't pinch the DVSs and there hardly going to steal your money!lol

Plus there is a REAL BBC report explaining it! this is what i mean so many people don't believe it works!!!lol

I wouldnt of spent best part of a day looking into it if it didnt! :D

Anyone who believes me click the link, sign up and get earning your freebies! http://apple.freebiejeebies.co.uk/100

Iv got my mates doing it, i wouldn't even consider it if it was dodgy!? ^_^

You haven't burst my bubble! I'll have a new ipod on the post within the next week! FREE! :D

You haven't burst my bubble! I'll have a new ipod on the post within the next week! FREE! :D

I've seen plenty of sites like this and often done some myself (without giving too much personal info of course) and never got anything out of them

Let us know if you get this ipod in the post free. but I cannot see how they can offer things like that for so little effort

Frooty

• 4 weeks later...

If you like being on every junk mail database in the land then sure go for it. A mate of mine does surveys and stuff and gets paid a few quid here and there but get's phone calls asking him to complete surveys over the phone, masses of junk mail, masses of junk email.

It's really not worth it in the end. The end of the day they are just paying for your personal details for marketing purposes.

Why aim to get enough points for an ipod if you have already got one, you sign up to the site with an aim, and them get enough points from the site to win prizes, but its like 50 surveys = 1 point and its like 50 points or somthing stupid to get your ipod.

the one i use is this;

http://apple.freebiejeebies.co.uk/3600

Like i said i spent awhile looking into it, its on the freebie forum (eXceem) websites as a main site =) hava gander! its so simple....but gettin people to believe it works is the tricky part! :P

One me mam recommended was that "moneysavingexpert" apparently thers loadsa freebie stuff on there!? Loadsa good advice to, helped me pick which bank to choose for loans etc! :D

Yeah, my mum uses that :).

If you like being on every junk mail database in the land then sure go for it. A mate of mine does surveys and stuff and gets paid a few quid here and there but get's phone calls asking him to complete surveys over the phone, masses of junk mail, masses of junk email.

It's really not worth it in the end. The end of the day they are just paying for your personal details for marketing purposes.

Nothing an old mobile number/free pay as you go sim, and a separate e-mail address can't sort ;)

But yeah, it's not really free, as you're getting a reward for spending your time and effort doing something for them, so it's only free in the same way halfords gives me free money just for fixing the odd bike :rolleyes:

Because i wanted a new one!? myns bent from riding. Its not instant it takes time and my grant came through so i just bought one!?

There's no surveys or anything like that, it took me 10 min max.... Its getting people to believe it works is the time consuming bit!!

Im not trying to fill you all full of crap so if you don't believe me don't, theres no need to be a dick about it....

Im just trying to pass on a good thing... Theres proof it works everywhere, so instead of bitching why don't u actually check it out???

( It is free...hasn't cost me a penny and im at-least 50quid up, So are most of my mates doing it, No junk mail, no crap....o and i got to watch a few free films courtesy of lovefilm)

Edited by Chris (Khoie) Ellison