Select Bikes .com

liam1992

This may help some people not sure, but i bought some hs33 clamps from selectbikes.com and they sent them with 20mm long bolts. Now this may only be the case with zoo piranah frames, but the bolts dont go into the 4 bolt mounts far enough so it threads about 1-2mm of the 4 bolt mounts so i had to buy 25mm long bolts. As i said it may not help many people but thought i would let you all know. (Y)

Select just sell packets of stuff, it Deng supply the packets with the wrong bolts, that's their problem. :P

They're only cheapo shit anyway, I replaced mine with all stainless ones with a plain shank that almost reached the top of the 4 bolt mounts, so the threads didn't dig into the inside of the clamps. (Was making a right mess of them).

I'd say you should get some plain shank bolts that fit and cut them down, so you get the maximum amount of thread inside the frame. This also makes the set-up slightly stiffer aswell as reducing the risk of you stripping the threads.

should'nt try put a store down really (if thats what your trying) mate there supplying you with what they purchased from deng, thats how they get it and sell it, and yea they arnt too long

If you read what i said i am not trying to put the shop down or slag off anyone. Just to warn others. (Y)