Mouth Gaurd?

Guest itstroy08

Guest itstroy08

Ive been browsing trashzen, and have seen that a common injury is teeth breaking,

As ive had to wear a brace for 3+1/2 painfull years, do you reckon i should invest in a mouth gaurd, i really dont want them to mash up,

Thx

Troy.

Ive been browsing trashzen, and have seen that a common injury is teeth breaking,

As ive had to wear a brace for 3+1/2 painfull years, do you reckon i should invest in a mouth gaurd, i really dont want them to mash up,

Thx

Troy.

I really don't think it's common.

In fact the only person I know through trials that has damaged their teeth is Kyle, and that was from wrestling with Ben J-H not riding!

Guest itstroy08
Well, if you're on about more of an external thing, there is a helmet you can get through CRC that has a removeable bit that defends your chin.

that would of been so handy before i f**ked me chin open :S

thx for the repls chaps, and personaly i clamp my jaw togeather when jumping, so ill probly break them, but if they are free ill give em a go,

Thx for the repls chaps, and personaly i clamp my jaw togeather when jumping, so ill probly break them, but if they are free ill give em a go,

You can get a gummie for like £3, and a propper dentists one, where they take moulds of your teeth for like £50 which is well worth it if you plan to ride with it in a lot, or play rugby.

You can get a gummie for like £3, and a propper dentists one, where they take moulds of your teeth for like £50 which is well worth it if you plan to ride with it in a lot, or play rugby.

£50? lol. Just buy a normal rugby gum shield, put it in boiling water, put in mouth and bite, hey presto. £47 saved.