How Can I Make Silver Shiny ?

Cotty08

Nothing wrong with sanding it down, especially if you don't know how to deal with caustic soda properly! can be nasty stuff. If they've been stripped, get progressively finer grit emery cloth on it, take it down as smooth as it will go and the polish the hell out of it with some Autosol. You'll most likely need to clear lacquer them after as they will go dull after a few weeks.

f**king google it! People wonder why kids are getting stupider, it's mostly down to the fact that they're so f**king stupid to even use google!

Give the guy a break. Google is a valuable tool but he's asking for information from a resource directly related to what he's trying to do and has got some decent answers. Nothing wrong with that. There wasn't Google in my day so I had to ask people in person. This is just an updated version of that. Yes he could have tried to search as there's a few topics about it. The problem with that is that illiteracy is rife which severely limits your chances of finding them.

For polishing do what Craig said above.