Wow Are You Guys Serious? Brand New Trials Frame

matonking

i ask for your help to sell a few things of mine, because i NEED the money. and to do that i needed validation

THEN all i get is people saying that you " wont validate me because im asking you to" " YOU FAIL"

ever heard of just helping a guy out?? seriously you guys are really stuck up.

i wont sell to any of you, i'm having plenty of interest on my parts, and frankly.. you are the ones that are missing out because im selling good quality equipment for a very cheap price.

bye.

ps THIS FORUM FAILS

good posts + good punctuation = VALIDATION!

just asking wont get you anywhere

no-one knows you so people will only give you votes if post good topics that help people out

if you really want to sell you stuff put it on ebay and stop moaning about the validation system!

ps THIS FORUM FAILS

yes that will help you with your problem....... <_<:dots:

Edited by maxxis26

i ask for your help to sell a few things of mine, because i NEED the money. and to do that i needed validation

THEN all i get is people saying that you " wont validate me because im asking you to" " YOU FAIL"

i wont sell to any of you, i'm having plenty of interest on my parts, and frankly.. you are the ones that are missing out because im selling good quality equipment for a very cheap price.

Looks like you'll be fine then. On your way, squire...

Zomg zee world is over. Whatever will we do... Maybe go to one of the other 10,000 people on TF to buy stuff from? Yeah, I think I'll do that. :)

nice one ben

if i cant buy from him i dont think i can carry on - i might have to buy from tarty... what will i do

bye.

ps THIS FORUM FAILS

Matonking the validation system is there to stop people getting scammed, How do you expect people yo be able to trust you with there money when you have only been on here 1 day?

Personally I would prefer to in-trust sending my money to a trials UK (even with there track record) than some unknown new member.

Edited by Gogz-

bye.

ps THIS FORUM FAILS

Nob!

Matonking the validation system is there to stop people getting scammed, How do you expect people yo be able to trust you with there money when you have only been on here 1 day?

Personally I would prefer to in-trust sending my money to a trials UK (even with there track record) than some unknown new member.

my items are on ebay, paypal ensures trust.

and for a trials forum, a group of 10,000 people interested in bikes, simply dismissing someone who is willing to sell good quality items is retarded.

good punctuation and good posts??? get a life will you, this is a forum not an english lecture

i have no interest in trials anymore, therefore i have nothing of use to anyone. i have been out of the game for years... any "knowledge" i had is forgotten THEREFORE I ONLY WANTED TO SELL THINGS.

you have a "sell/buy" topic, well if people have things on ebay then why cant they use it, its there for a reason, and having to take massive detours and begging people to simply post something is just not right.

i was pointed to this forum as a place of nice people, and would be a good place to start selling things.

clearly your reputation doesnt precedes you.

bye.

ps THIS FORUM FAILS

So why did you come and try and sell it here anyway, mong!

Clear off then instead of making a stupid topic moaning abouth something, not a confession forum

Getting fed up of all these new members who just arnt bothered in trials and just selling/ scamming people.

Stop been a little girl.

bye.

ps THIS FORUM FAILS

SHUT UP YOU FAG.

You could be anyone just trying to rip us off, you joined yesterday so how do we know you not just another scammer?

Dont try and put us down by saying were stuck up. You should understand why were not going to validate you.

So yeah as i said earlier.. shut it.

my items are on ebay, paypal ensures trust.

and for a trials forum, a group of 10,000 people interested in bikes, simply dismissing someone who is willing to sell good quality items is retarded.

good punctuation and good posts??? get a life will you, this is a forum not an english lecture

i have no interest in trials anymore, therefore i have nothing of use to anyone. i have been out of the game for years... any "knowledge" i had is forgotten THEREFORE I ONLY WANTED TO SELL THINGS.

you have a "sell/buy" topic, well if people have things on ebay then why cant they use it, its there for a reason, and having to take massive detours and begging people to simply post something is just not right.

i was pointed to this forum as a place of nice people, and would be a good place to start selling things.

clearly your reputation doesnt precedes you.

Then enjoy selling them somewhere else. End of thread.