Gu Fresh Pics

Mike Beck

Looks awesome! Lever is pimp, but mines better ( RB carbon) lol I bet that is one of the nicest riding stocks out there.

yer man lol i v had a few rbs over the years n the alwasy leaked on me man sucks. its nice to ride bars are taking some gettin used to there alot stiffer than zoo bars

yer man lol i v had a few rbs over the years n the alwasy leaked on me man sucks. its nice to ride bars are taking some gettin used to there alot stiffer than zoo bars

I'm loving my lever, only probs is it's missing the adjuster knob so I have to adjust it using an allen key. Just got to get it the habit of sticking the key in my pocket when I go ride. Will eventually get something machined for it, but haven't gotten the design for it yet. I thought Trialtechs were like the same as Zoo bars?

I'm loving my lever, only probs is it's missing the adjuster knob so I have to adjust it using an allen key. Just got to get it the habit of sticking the key in my pocket when I go ride. Will eventually get something machined for it, but haven't gotten the design for it yet. I thought Trialtechs were like the same as Zoo bars?

there not exactly the same well i dont think so there stiffer n make the bike feel so differant i quite like the flex in zoo bars but i seem to have more control wi these bars fek noes lol