Testing My New Hd Camera

Henrik Y

Uploaded one unedited clip in HD, I will make a longer edited video soon when I get access to my own computer that's powerfull enough to play those HD clips.

I will try to upload some slowmotion clips later.

And watch in HD if you can, and tell me what you think because I can't watch it without lagging right now.

why is there a massive red slide in the background?

Haha, you should see the other one then. The one the holds the roof to the sports stadium.

http://www.dt.se/multimedia/archive/00114/...et4_114248b.jpg

The ones that you ment are hidden behind the trees and the one that holds the roof is on the left in the pic. When I was a little kid I always thought about riding a bike up on them. Maybe Julien Dupont can do it with his Mototrial but they are made of steel so they might be too slippery.

A little more today. This section made me feel a little bit like Danny Macaskill with the intensity and speed.

I've had problems before with my inspired to get it feel right with right parts and settings but now I just love it.

When I watch it now I see the I should've ended it all with a frontwheel 360 down the drop. Maybe next time.

Edited by Henrik Y

Isn't that camera supposed to be capable of recording highspeed images of up to 1200fps (frames per second)? Can't wait to see a full vid put together with some slow-mo edited sequences. Images and movement were pin sharp on my pc, even though i wasn't watching in HD.

Isn't that camera supposed to be capable of recording highspeed images of up to 1200fps (frames per second)? Can't wait to see a full vid put together with some slow-mo edited sequences. Images and movement were pin sharp on my pc, even though i wasn't watching in HD.

Yes, it does and there will be some slowmotion clips in the finished video. And 300fps is slow enough but of course it won't be in HD quality.

But I have problems with sony vegas when I come to the rendering so it will probably take some time before it's finished. I may have to get an other editing program.