Stolen Bike

chiefy

it's pathetic that a male in his 20's would pull a knife on a 3 teenagers.

You are supposto put the bike on the floor and as he bends over to pick it up, You crack you're foot into there jaw ( similar to a kung fu move ) and all pile on the f**ker steal his knife and threaten him with it

Edited by Jack Morton

oh god, love halifax, what colour was he? rofl.

untill I read the rest I was thinking it was a stocky looking black lass! with some bling bling red neckless :|

this sucks arse, couldent imagin its got that far out of skallyfax id be tempted to keep an eye out for both the bike and the lad who took it if you ever spot him, if your talking one guy pulling a knife out on you you dont just do that on your bill if youve no where to go, so id be looking around the area of where it got stolen :/ dose suck I hope you get it back and he gets whats coming to him.

ill go around lazenbys house and check adams not got it ::PP, Im not much help, but i live the other side of bradford if me or any of the riders over here see it well be sure to talk to whoevers on the bike.

would me most helpfull if you had a picture.