Drum Kits On The Forum :d

Cotty08

Looks ok I guess.

Been drumming for 11 years now, got a Percussion degree from the ACM and did a load of small gig work back in the day, kinda bored of it now. Matt Priest (Lightning Seeds, Dodgy) was my drum tutor for 4 of those years, he wrote a paragraph about me in Rhythm about a year ago which was quite cool I guess.

I've had everything from a Pearl Export with full Paiste Rudes to classic Ludwig kits not got any photos though, they all died with my Mac.

But unfortunately for everybody who knows me I simply have to tap to just about everything :P

Jed Garton on here is a pretty bitchin' drummer, I forget what his name is so it's not very helpful...

Edited by Pashley26

got a Percussion degree from the ACM

I don't often pull you up on stuff, but wtf?

You're 18 now, and the minimum age at ACM for degree is 18, plus they don't do Percussion..

Unless you got in like.. 3 years early.. :blink: Thought you did National Diploma Drums anyway.

Edit: To make this slightly on topic, I sort of know how to play drums but won't ever classify myself as a drummer. Use to have a Yamaha kit, but sold it for space. :)

Edited by Hendrix

brag much?

Well what the f**k else am I meant to say ?

"Yeah, I play the drums.." would be as stupid and pointless as the OP, so you want people to *simply* post pictures of their drum kits and not talk/whatever about drumming ? If thats the case just google "drum kit" and click images.

Whats with posting a photo of your drum kit and then "post a photo of your drum kits heres mine :D", if it's not for the fact that you want people to know you've got a drum kit ? And I'm the one bragging...

f**king retards.

Hendrix, you know what I mean. National Diploma is as you rightly say what I mean, sorry for the jaw dropping confusion...At least I'm fairly sure it is, it was the single term course (one year jobbie) which gave you an internal certification of being able to count to 4. Calling it a degree was probably overstatement of the year, they don't even run the same timetable as when I did it ! However I was in a rush to get it typed up before I go out (which I'm now not doing...)

Edited by Pashley26

Hendrix, you know what I mean. National Diploma is as you rightly say what I mean, sorry for the jaw dropping confusion...At least I'm fairly sure it is, it was the single term course which gave you an internal certification of being able to count to 4. Calling it a degree was probably overstatement of the year, they don't even run the same timetable as when I did it ! However I was in a rush to get it typed up before I go out (which I'm now not doing...)

Was gonna say, the Diploma you can not turn up to any lectures on, do a few exams and get a distinction. :P It should've been two main terms or a trimester type thing.

Degree isn't even degree at ACM, some parts are stupidly easy..

Was gonna say, the Diploma you can not turn up to any lectures on, do a few exams and get a distinction. :P It should've been two main terms or a trimester type thing.

Degree isn't even degree at ACM, some parts are stupidly easy..

Haha, all I remember about my one is how everybody thought I was a pro because I turned up with DT100's on the first day.

Retards...

I'm going to the airport to pick up my BFFL, wish me luck in finding Heathrow Terminal 3...

OP - Get on "Drum-Forum" then...

Edited by Pashley26

If you want to talk about drum kits and shit pearldrummersforum.com is ok. Your drum kit seems pretty cool for something on a budget, lot's of different of cymbals which I bet are fun. The set up is a bit commercial and may look cool but isn't good for technique and you may find it easier with a different set up. Keep it up dude, and remember decent heads can make kits. Worth the investment.