Phatworks Just Giving Special Offer

Phatmike

phatworksjustgivinglogo.jpg

Hey guys,

In light of the Escape & Event event I'm doing on Friday to raise money for Help the Aged, I thought it'd be a great idea to combine it with a Phatworks offer. So for the next 10 days, (offer closes Midnight Saturday 28th November), I'm offering £4 off the price off the price of a set of Phatpads, and am offering Black or Gold anodised backings for the price of standard backings, providing £2 (or more if you're feeling generous :D) is donated via the Just Giving website below. I'm also offering £2.50 off the £12 r.r.p price of the Phatworks pad material refills (which are the standard pad fit, so will fit into other standard cnc backings), providing the same £2 (or more) donation is made to Just Giving! So you're guaranteed to save cash, have an amazing brake, and feel great about giving to charity too.

In brief: Until the 28th;

Silver, Black, or Gold anodised Phatpads will cost you only £21, plus £2(+) to just giving. (Standard price is £25 + p&p)

Phatworks material refils will cost you only £9.50, plus £2(+) to just giving. (Standard price is £12 + p&p)

I ask that you also contribute £1.25 (or 85p if just material refils) to the Phatworks order to cover the costs of Paypal. :)Free shipping is included, but recorded is optional & advised @ £1 extra.

The paypal email address is Paypal @ Phatworks.co.uk (don't forget to delete the spaces in the email, and also include your Name, Trials-Forum Name, and Address with the payment)

My Just Giving page can be found here; http://www.justgiving.com/MikeySingletonIsOuttaHere, and don't forget to add your name with your donation, so I can check it against your order!

If you don't know much about Phatpads - they've been used and adored by hundreds of riders, including Kenny Belaey, Damon Watson, James Porter, Ben Savage, Ben Slinger, Max Hoffman, Adam Bessel, Tim Stedman, Matt Burrows, and many more) for nearly 4 years. They offer unbeatable performance in the dry, wet, (and mud!) on smooth rims and grinds (Maximum performance is achieved on a fresh grind though :)) They're the slimmest backings on the market today, which is great for you guys running wide rims and having to trim down your material.

More info can be found here; http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/forum/index....howtopic=129959, and if you've any questions, don't hesitate to ask in that topic for lots of replies, or email me directly at mike @ phatworks.co.uk

Thanks very much!

Mike.

I should also add; I'm still happy to take payments outside of Paypal (cheque/cash, Bank Transfer/Deposit, Postal Order, etc etc), which will also obviously waver the Paypal fees. The prices above will still apply, (including the £2 donation, which I'll make to the charity myself on your behalf).

Cheers!

That is confusing as hell, rather than saying "you get 4 pounds off RRP, but you have to pay 2 pounds to the charity (which i'll pay on your behalf) and X amount for paypal fees' why not just have fixed prices and say "2 pounds from this purchase will goto charity". Because when you add it all up the buyer is only actually saving 75p, you're tell someone they're saving 4 pounds when it's actually less than a quarter of that you're just gonna get peoples hopes up.

Besides, most of the time you don't get fee'ed with paypal anymore since they changed all that, it would be easier to make the buyer pay the fees (if any) which is also available now, that way you don't have to worry about the buyers who'll have to pay fees and the buyers who won't as it'll be down to them to pay them if they have to.

(Y)

Edited by JT!