I'm Going To Be Studying Abroad In London

mikeyr89

Hey everyone,

My name is Mikey and I'm a trials rider from the US. I've been riding trials for about 5 years now and I'm most familiar with observedtrials.net. Basically I just want to introduce myself to this forum because I'm going to be studying at City University next semester (January to April about) and I really want to ride with people and meet new riders! I'm planning on bringing my bike with me when I move in, or possibly shipping it over.

This will be my first time to UK and I really excited! Is there a group of riders in or near the area that City University is located?

Thanks so much!

-Mikey

Hey dude, i'm fairly local to London, just swapped my trials bike but i'll still be out and about on rides.

When you get over, shout - i'm sure everyone else will introduce you to what's what in London! There's quite a few riders around, everyone's sound too, really nice people to be with :P

I'll probably pop down every now and again at the weekend. Miss riding London.

Yea me you Skoze and Bennet shoud organise a London sesh soon, only like £8 return from pompey so no big deal. Can people just vote this kid up so he gets validated, charz.

Thanks everyone! I just got validated! I'm really excited to meet everyone and ride in London! So far I'm still figuring out how I'm going to ship my bike (I hear the best way is to pack it in my checked baggage). Does anyone have any other suggestions? Thanks,