Pads!

Trials Adam

Hey, Guys

I am verry confused on which pads to get:)

I Have £40 and I have decided that I Am Going too get some new brake pads of tartybikes.

Meanwhile i am going too buy some for the front Hs33 rim brake, so i need to get some good

strong,and some which will profourm on a smooth rim and which also have a very nice bite.

The past few days i have been looking at some v!z pads for the front HS33 brake

and for my back i have been looking for some Echo 2007 red brake pads but I am not much

of a experienced Rider so i need to ask some experienced people like the many amazing, helpfull

riders like the people on trialsfourm i need to know which pads i could get and which gives the best

proformance in moastley dry wether and today i was concidering a rim griand of tartybikes i am posserbley

going to use some tar if i can get hold of eney for my local mates but if i shouldent for eney concidering reson please

infourm me on that

also i would like to thank all the other people who have commented on my other topics that was indeed verry helpfull and a big cheers to my mate andy for helping me out with the bad situations which has happend to my bike in the past few days.

chears :)And happy rideing to all of you and merry xmas

Edited by Trials Adam

Im also thinking of getting some rim brakes and was thinking the same as you and i found this,

Watch Thiss !! (Y)

That should help you out alot m8.

I was all so looking at the try-all croco pads on tartybikes and and in the description its tell you which colour pads work well for what the weathers like and what type of grind you have. Dont no if it does that with them all but might with a thew.

Hope this helps

Sam :D