Castle Skills Indoor Trials Park In Shropshire

Savage

Winter weather – the trials riders worst enemy. So as I can continue riding over the winter months I have acquired the use of an industrial unit.

I have constructed some obstacles including, just over 100 pallets, assembled into different shapes and configurations. A large cotton reel, some railway sleepers and a log. I am collecting stuff all the time so the list is likely to expand. I will be getting some thin logs / planks of wood soon to make a balance beam section.

The obstacles so far are perfect for practising taps, hooks, gaps, drop gaps, up to fronts and side hops. There is something to challenge riders of all levels.

The unit is located in Bishops Castle, Shropshire, SY95DW. There’s clean toilets and a kitchen on site too.

I plan on having a few open weekends where anyone can come and ride. It will be open from 10am through to 6pm (maybe later if anyone has any energy left) There will be an admission charge to cover overheads. PM me for details.

Ben.

Hi everyone,

I plan on having my first open weekend on the 23rd / 24th January. Rider numbers will be limited to 10 per day (you can ride both days if you want)

If you would like to come please PM me to reserve your place. If there is enough demand I will be up for opening the following weekend too (30th / 31st )

More info in the next few days.

Ben.

• 4 weeks later...

rode there last week, gotta say the bogs are quite nice to, i took full use of them.... and as for the ridding the random stuff ben has built are really original, can really see how many comps hes been to all over the world to get the ideas

ll be back there plenty thats for sure

Hi everyone,

I plan on having my first open weekend on the 23rd / 24th January. Rider numbers will be limited to 10 per day (you can ride both days if you want)

If you would like to come please PM me to reserve your place. If there is enough demand I will be up for opening the following weekend too (30th / 31st )

More info in the next few days.

Ben.

Whats the cost please ben?