Look

Lei ke si

Yes you can, The Chris King BMX hub, as with all bmx hubs (I think) are narrower than standard mountain bike hubs, making them suitable for mod bikes (116mm axel spacing) or stock bikes that specifically come with a 116mm axel spacing.

Below is the official spec for Chris King hubs, it shows some of the other differences between the BMX and other hubs

http://chrisking.com/specs/hubs_all

As for your front freewheel, again..you need to measure the axel spacing

You can yes, but there is no need too. You get less engagements because the king has to engage, the chain has to be in full torsion and then the freewheel has to engage. It's really pointless to be honest and you should go for one or the other.

http://www.tartybikes.co.uk/product.php?pr...category_id=148

By the sounds of the description...its a pretty decent piece of kit?! The BMX version wont be hugely different in terms of build quality and i cant imagine it being any weaker, if anything a bit stronger...

though..surely if you are considering one of the most expensive hubs on the market, you are aware of its quality? check out the other hubs/wheel builds available on that site and see if any suit your needs

Chris King hubs are very good, yes. I've had 3 and have never encountered any problems with any of them. If you have a mod bike though I'd recommend a fixed rear hub and a White Industries ENO freewheel. It offers the same amount of engagements and is a lot cheaper than a Chris King.