Edinburgh!

Lee09

hi there, im in the centre...and know of quite a few places (bristo square being quite an obvious, but often full of skaters sort of place) give me a shout sometime when the weathers a tad better (im pretty new to it)

cheers, hopefully it'll get better soon. u go out alot?

apart from the last few weeks when ive been down in the lakes, i was out most (dryish) days on a stinky getting some practice of trials like moves...im a pretty quick learner mind so i shouldnt hold you back too much;)

think itll be me holding u bak then lol ive only been doin trials for 6 months lived in fort william for 2 years so was on the nevis run religously and the witches trails. dne dwnhill for years.

i stay near fountain park...quite often find me along the canal or festival square...you?!

i live just outside of north berwick so jus go riding there, was out in edinburgh centre couple weeks bak and dwn princes gardens but got told to move on.

I'm just outside Edinburgh but I'm in Dundee for university presently. I come back every now and then to ride though.

sweet. im dwn in dundee every 3-4 weeks for a few days maybe ride there if u got ur bike with u. know plenty of spots there.

I live just outside of north berwick. Just ride around there really, but looking at getting into edinburgh more. You been riding long?

just been out now, asked not so politely to leave each underground carpark until i found a not so icey area! even then, it was just practising bunny hops.....unless theres a half decent thaw, nowhere is worth the effort in my opinion :(

yeah i tried going out today but 2 slidey.

where abouts?! i would be tomorrow during the day, but the snow is coming down pretty heavily now...hopefully there will still be a few places

Im going to head out tomorrow for a couple of hours in the evening, would you be up for it?

Edited by JohnyMilton

• 2 months later...