Crap Pad Test Video

the trials mop

Is it just me or is this the most wank test ever?

Absolutley a real test would be using the pads on a smooth, ground and a smooth rim with tar and riding with them for a while.

What does rubbing them against each other have too do with how good they are for hold and modulation ect....!

Liam :rolleyes:

Absolutley a real test would be using the pads on a smooth, ground and a smooth rim with tar and riding with them for a while.

What does rubbing them against each other have too do with how good they are for hold and modulation ect....!

Liam :rolleyes:

You could use a turd with tar. People need to realise that tar is for tards. Black pads with tar will be as good as any other pad with tar out there.

I do agree that is a pretty useless video unless you want to stick your pads together for fun.

You could use a turd with tar. People need to realise that tar is for tards. Black pads with tar will be as good as any other pad with tar out there.

I do agree that is a pretty useless video unless you want to stick your pads together for fun.

i think youve been misinformed there mate ,maguras blacks dont work , even with a harsh gring and loads of tar

Edited by *Koxx hydroxx 2 Jack *

I don't understand why anyone would set up their brake knowing they're gonna use tar. It doesn't make sense.

I use tar on a dead grind, that is... So dead that its smooth with little useless grooves in it. to be honest it is amazing with tar and as winter is coming to a close i'll leave it dead for a while. This is with plaz yellows, grinds about 4 months old :P