Try-all Hole Rims

Cahill Trials Kid

they have smaller holes but still id recommend double wall rims if your a basic rider,I would only recommend these rims for comp/uci riders for the lightness

i am a smooth rider its just a mate has just bought these rims and i wasnt too sure about it because hes not a light rider . well he isnt uci standard anyway lets put it that way

thanks though man

chris

If your wondering about the quality then the squares arnt a pointed

corner as it is rounded to stop cracks happening and weakness of the

rim, But still a very light rim and good for smooth riders not really harsh

riders but still they do the curv corner on most of the rims to prevent this.

Hope i helped.

Edited by AndyyRider

I'm a basher, and my proto Trialtech rim's held up fine. It was a good few months old when I got it, and it's still going strong now. Same with Stan's proto setup too - I know he's smooth, but it's lasted a long, long time, and Stan still does massive stuff so it's going to give rims some abuse no matter how good you are.

The hOles rims also seem to be pretty strong too, we've sold quite a few to a variety of riders and not had any problems. I would say though that getting the best quality build possible will help your wheel a lot though! There's no point splashing out on a good rim then skimping on spokes and a build.

ive had two and not because the first broke either just changed colours. i am very impressed by these rims for strength anyway not flat spotted or dented them yet, only problem i found was the grind qualities crap if im honest had diffrent people including my self gring it to no avail and try a selection of pads this is the only down side for me.