Try-all Sticky Rear Tyres

Mission Prodigy Trials.

asking how long tyres last is a f**king stupid question. cause everyones opinion of how long something should last varies, along with how much and how they ride, if you ride every night, and have to ride 4-5miles into town and then 4-5 miles back, they won't last as long, to many f**king variables BLAH the compound is softer than maxxis or echo's so they will wear faster. but f**k wear rate it's all about performance right :P there very gripy and have a good puncture resistance, they aren't the lightest of the mod tyres available but at a whopping 50grams more than the monty i wouldn't loose any sleep over it.

asking how long tyres last is a f**king stupid question. cause everyones opinion of how long something should last varies, along with how much and how they ride, if you ride every night, and have to ride 4-5miles into town and then 4-5 miles back, they won't last as long, to many f**king variables BLAH the compound is softer than maxxis or echo's so they will wear faster. but f**k wear rate it's all about performance right :P there very gripy and have a good puncture resistance, they aren't the lightest of the mod tyres available but at a whopping 50grams more than the monty i wouldn't loose any sleep over it.

stop ABUSING the poor lad . give him a break . he asked a question and wanted a good answer . thats what the forum is for right (Y)

good tyres i use them and will last long enough (Y)

hope me and sam have helped unlike some :D

I'm sure everyone of you has once purchased something, then got doubts about it.

To the point - the try-all sticky is a great rear tyre, the only tyre I prefer is a monty. It's a bit lighter and less likely to pinch. The try-all is a tad bouncier though.

It's just preference, you didn't make a bad choice :)

I'm sure everyone of you has once purchased something, then got doubts about it.

To the point - the try-all sticky is a great rear tyre, the only tyre I prefer is a monty. It's a bit lighter and less likely to pinch. The try-all is a tad bouncier though.

It's just preference, you didn't make a bad choice :)

see now thats a proper answer :)

usual does help to post befre you buy :turned:

well ive run my try all rear tyre for 3 years now :- ( she is slowly starting to come down now) i dont ride much so its why ive had it for so long but ive looked after it( no skidding) and its looked after me ill be honest i have a kenda tube in the rear outta a halfords kids 20" bike it has 2 patches on it when i found it and ive had that for the 3 years it been on ha! i only noticed this the other day as i bought a new rear wheel and i remeber that tube from back then ha!

imo the tyre is bomb proof ive hit gaps etc and be like OHHHH DEAR PINCH but shes kept going strong and ive run about 18 Psi and lower only problem i can find is its dead weight i find theres no spring so ive just ordered a monty so see if there is difference in riding ablities for example easier side hopes gapping i dont know if im right but thats how im thinking about it.