Paypal

scotty007

hi maybe its me being think but iv never used paypal before , ive just set up my paypal bank account details which i need to confirm later today. My question is do you need to transfer money from your bank account to your paypal account or can you just leave the money in the bank but still use paypal to purchase goods and the money gets tranferd automaticly over from bank to paypal if not how long do i havr to wait once iv put money from bank to paypal to make a purchase hope this is as clear as dog shit cause in certainly confused thanks for helping out a dumd arse

hi maybe its me being think but iv never used paypal before , ive just set up my paypal bank account details which i need to confirm later today. My question is do you need to transfer money from your bank account to your paypal account or can you just leave the money in the bank but still use paypal to purchase goods and the money gets tranferd automaticly over from bank to paypal if not how long do i havr to wait once iv put money from bank to paypal to make a purchase hope this is as clear as dog shit cause in certainly confused thanks for helping out a dumd arse

it just takes it straight out of your account and into the person your paying's paypal :)

Fund Your PayPal Account

PayPal gets money from you to send to a recipient in one of three ways:

Deducting the funds from your PayPal account, if you have a large enough balance.

Deducting the funds from the bank account you linked to your PayPal account.

Charging the credit card you linked to your PayPal account.

Link a Credit Card to Your PayPal Account

Using a credit card may provide extra purchase protection, as your money should be protected by your credit card company as well as PayPal.

Go to PayPal and sign into your account.

Click on the "Add Credit Card" link.

Fill in the requested information.

Click "Add Card" at the bottom of the page.

Link a Checking Account to Your PayPal Account

Do not link your PayPal account to your primary checking account. If something goes wrong, you do not want to lose your rent money!

Gather your bank information, including your account and routing numbers.

Click on the "Add Bank Account" link.

PayPal will make two small deposits to your bank account, approximately three days after you enter the information.

Check your bank statements for the deposits.

Return to your account page and click on the "Confirm Bank Account" link.

Enter the amount of the deposits to confirm the account.

Once you've linked an account to PayPal, you can click on the "Add Funds" tab whenever you'd like to add money to your PayPal account.

Fund Your PayPal Account

PayPal gets money from you to send to a recipient in one of three ways:

Deducting the funds from your PayPal account, if you have a large enough balance.

Deducting the funds from the bank account you linked to your PayPal account.

Charging the credit card you linked to your PayPal account.

Link a Credit Card to Your PayPal Account

Using a credit card may provide extra purchase protection, as your money should be protected by your credit card company as well as PayPal.

Click on the "Add Credit Card" link.

Click "Add Card" at the bottom of the page.

Link a Checking Account to Your PayPal Account

Do not link your PayPal account to your primary checking account. If something goes wrong, you do not want to lose your rent money!

Gather your bank information, including your account and routing numbers.

Click on the "Add Bank Account" link.

PayPal will make two small deposits to your bank account, approximately three days after you enter the information.

Check your bank statements for the deposits.

Return to your account page and click on the "Confirm Bank Account" link.

Enter the amount of the deposits to confirm the account.

Once you've linked an account to PayPal, you can click on the "Add Funds" tab whenever you'd like to add money to your PayPal account.

Well i think that covers everthing i need to know about paypal . Such a good post thanks for taking the time to help me out. If there are any pre members reading this post this is how to get validated fast as . Paypal now up and runnin sweeeeeet