Hull Ride 2nd Or 3rd?

thinkdougie

did i ride with you last time mike? one with the really short zoo bars?

that him alright, my main man

Nice man, but how the snow in Hull?

na its ok

so we meetin at 11 at station? the boys who are coming in car should be at spar/redbrick for 12, that way i can go to station to meet the lads from train, and bring them to red brick :)

Nice man, but how the snow in Hull?

Not to bad been a nice day up to now its just a bit damp and the od bit of ice. Any body already in hull going meet on the way there if its the same route. if im up early enought ill get on and say how the wether looks be between 8/9 if thats any good to any body.

that him alright, my main man

na its ok

so we meetin at 11 at station? the boys who are coming in car should be at spar/redbrick for 12, that way i can go to station to meet the lads from train, and bring them to red brick :)

Ill be at red brick with liam and lads from lincoln by 11, see you there looking forward to it (Y)

Ill be at red brick with liam and lads from lincoln by 11, see you there looking forward to it (Y)

ok mate, stay at red brick till about 12, iv got ur number, il go meet them and bring them to red brick :)

should be good, bout time people started coming to Hull. its a decent ride tbf(Y)

is there a name of the train station or a postcode??

Hull Paragon Railway Station

Ferensway,HULL,Kingston Upon Hull,HU2 8NH, HU2

0845 600 1671‎

Its in the same building as the bus station, because I go to Hull college and used to catch the bus there before I could drive :D

just woke up theres about 10mm of snow in my garden, but my streets clear, :) so wer we are riding should be fine, bit of snow never hurt anyone, actually it did, but we wont go there ^_^

its white over were i am but nice day should be good but not to thikc on the roads