Does Anyone Else Hate The Jeremy Kyle Show ?

Neilmac

lmao this will be closed soon because a vicious arguement between pre-members and members will kill the thread off because noobs think they are clever when there just twits and members know that lol

jeremy kyle is for old people and gypsys and chavs

this comment made me laugh, did you just call me a noob

comes from the "pre-member for life"

and of course according to you i think im clever

so u must have been a member once right ? so do u think because u were once a member, your a higher person than me... what a royal Fag

you must love you lots huh ? well i must say you need to sort some stuff out if u think because on the internet u were once a "member" your a godly figure

i didnt wanna argue, but people are so picky and cheeky and feel they must hard over the internet..

Josh is a decent boy/man/sheep thing at the end of the day your the only one carrying the arguement on so hush up and people will comment if they think its worth commenting on.

oh this must be his boyfriend

yeh, you have know part in this, so dont.

he doesnt seem to be decent he also had no part in this ..

hes an internet hard man (clearly seen from his 80 % warning and pre-member for life) why cause trouble no-one wants it..

so you and your boyfriend should hush up..

exactly what some1 else said above, if you dont have anything nice to say, dont say anything.

hes an internet hard man (clearly seen from his 80 % warning and pre-member for life) why cause trouble no-one wants it..

exactly what some1 else said above, if you dont have anything nice to say, dont say anything.

Sersiously grow up several people have said the same thing as me! and its gonna be hard for me to be his boyfriend when ive met josh once!

All im gonna say is you will get nowere with this attitude of yours.

Sersiously grow up several people have said the same thing as me! and its gonna be hard for me to be his boyfriend when ive met josh once!

All im gonna say is you will get nowere with this attitude of yours.

maybe not.. but i care so very little what you think

grow up ? comes from the 18 year old which shouldnt have even joined the convo.. nice job

grow up ? comes from the 18 year old which shouldnt have even joined the convo.. nice job

Why shouldn't he join in? You are being a bit argumentative and you can't exactly restrict who posts in threads, looks like you're just gonna have to deal with it matey.

That did make me laugh.

How can you be a noob(in a game retrospective (n00b)), at a forum?

And you need to use capitals and punctuation, or ill doubt you get validated, thats if your still trying after this topic?

Personally i don't see anything wrong with putting this topic here, or maybe the mods should make a Pre-Members Chit-Chat sort of thing?