Jack Chinnery Clips!

Borat

I love your determination! Even in the cold weather your still riding and giving it your all :) Wish i was still like that :( Your lucky you dont have snow on the ground though.. We have had snow on the ground for the past 2 weeks and it wont go away! its Probably no less than a foot deep too!

Keep its up Jack! Your really improving now!

(Y)

I love your determination! Even in the cold weather your still riding and giving it your all :) Wish i was still like that :( Your lucky you dont have snow on the ground though.. We have had snow on the ground for the past 2 weeks and it wont go away! its Probably no less than a foot deep too!

Keep its up Jack! Your really improving now!

(Y)

Ahh thanks Ross, I need another one vid from you soon man, come move down south as it's not as cold and white as up north.

Then I can see your sick frenchies 'foreal. ;)

x

Jacky baby I need come ride with you again soon. I'll get a saturday off in the next few weeks and get the train up to reading or something.

f**kin' beast now though son, will be putting me to shame in a few weeks :P

:wub:

You do need to come to reading soon, 'specialy when it warms up!!!!! And you have the bring the brummy massive too. Pogo anol!

Ahh thanks Ross, I need another one vid from you soon man, come move down south as it's not as cold and white as up north.

Then I can see your sick frenchies 'foreal. ;)

x

Would love to hehe! Cause some of those places look fun! Once im driving i may take a wee road trip around the place and ride with different riders in different locations. If i get enough money though. Because im saving for a trip to florida at the moment. And im taking the bike! Its gonna be beasters!