Please Help ! Tips On Pedle Kicks!

sean1993

Hey, guys im sean been rideing about 2 weeks now and cant pedle kick for my life, been looking on vids www.youtube.com but they do them too fast for me to see whats going on ... :/ just wondering if you guys could write a few tips for me, would be most appreciated

thanks all best sean =]

Happy new year, hope you all have a goooooood one!!!

When I started riding trials, I worked on wheelie hops first.

Then i moved on to pedal kicks. Here is my guide

1) Rock backwards and forwards on your bike.

2) Push forwards on your cranks while lifting the bike in an upwards motion

3) To do another one try number 2 again.

Hope it helps,

Jonathan

Hey, guys im sean been rideing about 2 weeks now and cant pedle kick for my life, been looking on vids www.youtube.com but they do them too fast for me to see whats going on ... :/ just wondering if you guys could write a few tips for me, would be most appreciated

thanks all best sean =]

Happy new year, hope you all have a goooooood one!!!

hey there, happy new year to you, so you've been riding two weeks!? have you learnt track standing and the small things first? The reason I ask is that even the small things like getting track standing and balance dialled will make pedal kicks and other moves easier.

Edited by japslap

hey there, happy new year to you, so you've been riding two weeks!? have you learnt track standing and the small things first? The reason I ask is that even a small things like getting track standing and balance dialled will make pedal kicks and other moves easier.

Yeah all the small things dialled m8, zap tap , bunny hops , track stand , rocking just not for the life of me get pedle kicks :( every ones els can do them : / just me i guess

I can't stress enough the need to get your basics down first. If you are not comfortable hopping or balancing on the rear wheel, you're not going to feel comfortable pedal kicking forward. Slow down and get your rear wheel balance dialed in, learn to pedal kick up to rear position, then pedal kicking forward will come easy. Then practice, practice , practice. When you get tired or burned out, work on something else then come back to it and practice some more. Good Luck

Yeah all the small things dialled m8, zap tap , bunny hops , track stand , rocking just not for the life of me get pedle kicks :( every ones els can do them : / just me i guess

well I wouldn't worry if you've all that dialled in the space of two weeks then you must be doing something right, don't get down about it and stick with it, always look at what you've achieved so far and not what you haven't! Have you practised doing small pedal kicks while track standing to raise your front wheel?

learn to pedal kick up to rear position, then pedal kicking forward will come easy. Then practice, practice , practice. When you get tired or burned out, work on something else then come back to it and practice some more. Good Luck

Couldn't agree more, good call

Edited by japslap

well I wouldn't worry if you've all that dialled in the space of two weeks then you must be doing something right, don't get down about it and stick with it, always look at what you've achieved so far and not what you haven't! Have you practised doing small pedal kicks while track standing to raise your front wheel?

Nope not yet i will try that, on youtube they just make it look soo easy hehe, yeah thanks for that m8 you're rite =)